Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Car Wars - Georgia State Patrol Enforcer

Since it seems Car Wars is seeing a resurgence locally, I wanted to do something local, yet cool. I repainted a Hot Wheels "Turbo Turret" car in a Georgia State Patrol scheme. I need to find decals in orange to get some text on it.


These are the stats I came up with:

Enforcer (Rolling Thunder Motors, Law Enforcement Division)
Mid-sized, Heavy chassis, Heavy suspension, Large power plant, 4 Solid tires, Driver, Gunner, Recoilless Rifle in Turret, 2 Linked Machine Guns Front, Plastic Armor: F28, L28, R27, B28, T27, U15, Gear Allocation: [6 lbs.], Acceleration 5, Top Speed 97.5, HC 3, 5274 lbs., $14648




This is a real GSP Dodge Charger.


The base I painted up using Fleckstone spray paint (granite) and some masking tape to mark out lines to show firing arcs.
Can't wait to have a chance to get duellin'!

'Til next time!

No comments: